Dear Guests and Partners,
We are pleased to welcome you back to RIN Central Hotel. Because the health and safety of our Guests, Partners and Employees is our top priority, we will do our utmost to offer you the highest level of security and comfort.
The safety measures that we have introduced will inevitably lead to some restrictions of certain services, including the restaurant and bar of our hotel. Please join and support us in complying fully with the safety measures outlined below.
• Wearing protective masks at all times is mandatory for both Staff and Guests.
• Sanitizer dispensers have been installed in all public areas, for your convenience.
• Contact surfaces (door handles, elevator buttons, the Front Desk counter etc.) are being disinfected on an hourly basis.
• Public areas are ventilated regularly.
• Elevator use is restricted to maximum 2 persons simultaneously (with the exception of families).
• The Restaurant has been reopened and is currently operating in accordance with the latest regulations from the authorities - a distance of minimum 2 meters between tables and no more than 6 guests seated at the same table. Alternatively, we also offer à la carte Room Service, with a special Breakfast Menu served between 7:00 and 10:30 AM (orders are to be placed one day prior to service, before 10:00 PM) and a Daily Menu between 12:00 (Noon) and 10:00 PM.
• All Guests and Employees will have their body temperature checked remotely using thermal scanners. Access is prohibited to persons with a body temperature above 37,3 degrees Celsius / 703,4 degrees Fahrenheit.
Reception, Check In and Check Out
• We recommend using credit cards for payment whenever possible.
• Room key cards are disinfected on a regular basis.
• All surfaces in the rooms are disinfected regularly.
• Door handles, light switches and handrails are disinfected with increased frequency.
• The number of printed materials in the rooms has been reduced.
• Housekeeping employees wear protective equipment.
• A 24-hour interval is observed between accommodating Guests in the same room.
Private and Corporate Events
• It is allowed to organize training courses and workshops for adults, including those organized for the implementation of projects funded by European funds, with a maximum number of indoor participants of 25.
• Tables are placed so as to ensure a minimum distance of 2 meters between people.
• All surfaces are regularly disinfected and all conference rooms are frequently ventilated.
• Coffee Breaks are served à la carte, by offering lunch boxes and disposable paper cups.
We would like to thank you for the trust you have placed in us. We will continue to do everything in our power to ensure that you have a safe and pleasant stay.
We look forward to welcome you again!